I have always thought that doing a blog was a good idea but I've changed my mind, so I'm not going to do a blog. I am going pretend to do a blog and hope that no one notices.
See, my problem (one of many, some would say) is that I am morally and mortally bound to digress into what I call my Daily Existential Phase. Some people will relate with that - okay, maybe like 2-3 people who are stationed in remote locations never to be seen again - and others will conclude that DEP's are only experienced by soulless, shallow, narcissistic, over-thinking cartoon characters. And they would be right.
For that is me in a nutshell. Linus and I are One. We evaluate, calculate, stipulate, analyze, re-analyze, re-analyze again, repeat ourselves, over-do, under-do, doo-doo (okay, that's private - if I can figure out how to use the Backspace key I'll erase that.....), castigate, promulgate, watergate (just seeing if you're really listening - ignore this one), fumigate and postulate.
And that's one, single DEP! No wonder I never get anything done. If I ever figure out how to use the Backspace key do you have any idea how much time I will spend reviewing and editing what I have written so far, to make sure it is absolutely, positively imperfect in my own special way? Let's not go there. I have a job, a career some call it, and I have to go. I have a meeting in 9 minutes and I'm 15 minutes away.
Story of my life. No one told me about the meeting. Or did they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We Are Not Alone

4 comments:
Yippy! My Dad is a blogger! Nice post Linus...you need to change your background so you are not copying me. heehee
They told you about the meeting, but you hit the backspace key.
Hey Dad
Rachel and I enjoyed reading, it made us laugh. You got some skills yo! Maybe start smaller and contact the Queen Creek Independent to submit some articles. You would be their top writer...
Taylor talking- actully
I saw you did a commet on my moms blog- I wanted to see yours. By the way-I got you a birthday card. I left it at your house since I was sleeping over. I can't wait to celebrate your birthday! I got you the perfet gift.
Post a Comment