Today, I dedicate this blog to brevity. I am writing the least loquacious, most superficial, and least descriptive blog ever written. When brevity is the goal, and not clarity, it is amazing how few words are required.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are so freakin funny. I think you would make a great full-time blogger just for the entertainment value strictly for me :) :) MORE! MORE! MORE!
Since I don't hve a blogger acct. here, I'll just sign "anonymously",
I have so much to say about MOI but I was told this had to be under 10,000 words so I must summarize: I am a typical middle-aged person, hell-bent on proving he is not typical, lost when I focus on what I want or need, self-realized and fulfilled when I focus on what I can do for others. Is that 10,000 words? Of course not, so I'll stop while I'm behind
1 comment:
You are so freakin funny. I think you would make a great full-time blogger just for the entertainment value strictly for me :) :)
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Since I don't hve a blogger acct. here, I'll just sign "anonymously",
Debra
Post a Comment