You've got to start working on getting a bigger fan base. Am I the only one who comments? heehee Your thoughts are intriguing...so Linus. Keep it up. You're a cool Dad. BTW, Taylor loves the CD you made her. She's been listening to it all day today and explaining the story to me. She said she likes your story better than the real one.
I have so much to say about MOI but I was told this had to be under 10,000 words so I must summarize: I am a typical middle-aged person, hell-bent on proving he is not typical, lost when I focus on what I want or need, self-realized and fulfilled when I focus on what I can do for others. Is that 10,000 words? Of course not, so I'll stop while I'm behind
1 comment:
You've got to start working on getting a bigger fan base. Am I the only one who comments? heehee
Your thoughts are intriguing...so Linus. Keep it up. You're a cool Dad. BTW, Taylor loves the CD you made her. She's been listening to it all day today and explaining the story to me. She said she likes your story better than the real one.
Post a Comment